Payment not accepted?
- Is the card that you are using attached to a PayPal account?
- PayPal won't process the card as a separate debit/credit card if it is attached to an account.
- You will have to log into PayPal using the PayPal button, and use your account.
- Insite your PayPal account, select the credit card you wish to use, and process your payment.
- Is your card locked?
- Some credit cards allow you to lock them in an app or online so that the card can't be used.
- Some credit card companies will lock a card if they think its been used for fraud.
- Some credit card companies will lock your card if you haven't used it in a specific amount of time.
- Call your credit card company to seek assistance.
- Do you have a pop up blocker installed or an addon to your browser?
- This does require you to allow popups in order to process the payment.
- Some browser addons or extensions will prevent the payment gateway from working.
- Try using a different browser we recommend Chrome of Firefox.
- Do you have a software package on your machine preventing you from using this payment gateway?
- Some malware or antivirus programs will not allow this payment gateway.
- The gateway is through PayPal, but the debit/credit card payment doesn't require a login, and some software does not like the process.
- Disable your malware/antivirus software and re enable it after you process the payment.
- Try another device for processing your payment.